Saturday, October 1, 2016

It's All Black & White!



It's a new month so that means there's a new challenge up at Poppystamps. This month is all about Black & White.


For the challenge I made a Christmas card. I took the Pine Boughs and die cut them from computer paper and used this as a stencil. With white pigment ink and a sponge dauber I added boughs randomly around the edge of the black panel.  I then die cut a bunch of the Pine Boughs from white glitter card stock and adhered them to the panel.


The Merry Christmas sentiment was die cut from white card stock and then I applied white enamel accents on top for some added dimension. To add a bit more texture to the card I used a dotty embossing folder on the card base. I finished off with a sprinkling of sequins.

Remember, no other colours allowed on your projects so get creative and I can't wait to see what you make!

For all the info and to see more inspiration from the design team please click here.

Happy crafting!









1 comment:

All comments are very much appreciated!