Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Serene Bird

I have a card today using Poppystamps stamps and dies.


I started off by die cutting a circle out of white card stock and adding a wash of colour behind it in orange and yellow.

I took glossy paper and coloured it with alcohol inks and die cut a bird from it and used a strip of it on the left hand side of the card.


The branch and Stick Frame Border were die cut from cherry wood paper and I finished off by stamping the sentiment to follow the curved of the window opening.

I'm submitting this card for Simon Says Stamp Make for the Border Challenge here.

Happy crafting!





4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I was wondering what this die looked like cut and I have to say it's very nice/clean looking. I think it adds just the right amount of color. Really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love the border.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy scene! Wonderful colors, textures and design!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!