Thursday, February 11, 2016

PTI Anniversary

I made a card for Papertrey Ink's 9th Anniversary Celebration. For the day 1 challenge I was inspired by Amy Sheffer's color scheme.



I thought this colour combo would make a great masculine card.



I used the confetti border image from PTI's Good Times set and stamped it diagonally in the corners with the Tropical Teal and filled the design in a bit with the single dot in Mint Julep and Smokey Shadow.



For the sentiment I coloured white card stock with Smokey Shadow and Stormy Sea ink to create an ombre look and I finished off with a couple of balloons and some silver thread.

Thanks for visiting! For more info on the challenge please stop by here.


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Sue, love how you used the balloons with the dotty design on the card. Looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great birthday design, Sue - fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is beautiful! I love the colors you chose and the confetti dots are so fun! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors and that frame of confetti!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!