Friday, December 9, 2011

Snowflakes

Hi everyone! My mojo is on vacation (has anyone seen it), so the cards I'm showing today have been CASEd from the Scrapbook Centrale video here.


It's a simple design but with a bit of sparkle. The snowflake pieces were inked with Versamark, covered with Iridescent Peacock embossing powder and heat set. The great thing about this ep is that you get different colours from blue to purple to green to copper depending on how long you heat set it.

Click on the closeup for a better view of the sparkly goodness!

And with a few changes you can have a completely different look!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! Such a simple idea, but they make me smile BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether you CASEd them or not, they are stunning, Sue! Beautiful blues and I love the sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what stunning cards Sue! I wish i could create like this while my MOJO was away!!!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!