Monday, October 3, 2011

Ellen Hutson WCMD

I made another card for the Classrooms WCMD Challenge. This challenge was to create a Holiday/Christmas card.

The holiday cardmaking bug hasn't hit me yet so I kept this card pretty simple. I white embossed the Penny Black Crystal Wreath and added some gemstones. The Hero Arts snowflakes on the background were stamped with Brilliance Ink in Platinum Planet. I really like this ink because it's very soft but has a touch of shimmer and who doesn't like a little bit of sparkle during the holidays! Oh, and I used Papertrey Inks Linen and Canvas Impression Plates on the card base for some texture.

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wreath stamp that is! Love that you white embossed it against the red, Sue! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sue, this is stunning! That is one beautiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect use of this stamp1! So stunning, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sue, that wreath is amazing! I just love it against the red...and those little bits of bling just set it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the simplicity of this card! So stunning!!
    Els

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love wreaths! Loving coming to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so lovely!!! A perfect Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Sue! I love the white embossing on red and the linen impression plate is wonderful with those snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous holiday card, very classy look, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Sue! I have that ink and rarely use it. I will have to play with it after seeing your beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so elegant, Sue! Love the CAS design and your embossed wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty and classy. such a beautiful card, Sue! love it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!