Thursday, July 21, 2011

Card Camp Week 4

It's the last week of card camp and with it a new colour combo.
Love these colours together. I used them along with one of Kristina's card sketches as inspiration for my card.

For this card I used one of Papertrey Inks Impression Plates for the background and a Beautiful Blooms die for the flowers.  I also ran the flowers through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
The light blue panel was stamped with Hero Arts Flourish Background withVersamark and the sentiment is from the To/From Petals set also from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue! You did a wonderful job with the sketch and color combo. (I saw this tweeted by Hero Arts, kudos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Sue! Fab take on the sketch and I love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sue!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!