Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hero Arts Challenge

This is the second post today, please scroll down for Wow Wednesday links.

There's a new challenge up at Hero Arts with the theme being Inspired by the 2011 Catalog and card insides and the featured technique is masking.

For my first submission I cracked open my new stamp set Delicate Leaf Clusters and inked away. I just love the leafy goodness of this set!
























I used some Distress Inks to colour my paper and stamped the Leaf Cluster in white pigment ink and then stamped ontop and slightly off-set with copper pigment ink.

I also inked up the inside a bit

























I masked off the inside, leaving an edge open where I double stamped the Plaid Pattern from the card front and added another image from the Leaf Cluster set.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What a beauty, Sue! Love the offset stamping usin 2 colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful, Sue! Looks like we were thinking alike today with off-set stamping! Love the effect you've achieved and your shading is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is an awesome card with one of the new stamps!! LOVE how you completed the card with the stampin inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the beautiful background colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so gorgeous Sue! Love the off-set stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours, Sue, and the offset effect is impressive.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!