Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wow Wednesday!

Some inspiration to get you through the week!

There's something so wonderful about the card here. Just an overall beauty to it.

Love the tree card here. Carole has such a great eye for layering and mixing elements on a card.

Karen made a bunch of cards here using just one sheet of paper and the flowers on the card here are so charming.

Lots of inky goodness by Nancy here.

Such a pretty card here with all the shades of yellow.

Fabulous design here.  Jennifers use of thread and yarn always amazes me.

Gorgeous and elegant holiday card by Alice here.

Susan is an expert at CAS cards and I love her use of bold colours on the cards here.

Agata used Glossy Accents as a resist on the beauty here.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sue! More great links! I'm lovin' Wednesdays with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your Wow Wednesdays each week! Thanks, Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't notice that you had a link to me...wow, thanks! I will obviously have to visit your blog more often, I love the links you share!
    bless you..

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!